On the B 189, Magdeburg, Germany
durable & high restraint safety
The new in-situ concrete system EP 80Ba is a vehicle restraint system with a modern in-situ-concrete design that can be mounted on asphalt.
With the impact severity level ASI B this system offers optimum passenger safety in combination with high restraint safety and a small working width.
- ASI B according to EN 1317-1:2011
- H2 | W2 on asphalt surface
- reinforcing elements protected against corrosion
- crash-tested with contraction joints without spalling
- reconstruction according to norm in case of damage