on the A3, Germany
High passenger safety
The new in-situ concrete system EP 80B-E is the first vehicle restraint system with a modern in-situ-concrete design that meets all current construction and safety regulations.
Based on the new steel-strand connector system it is firstly possible to exchange sections of the barrier system in the case of necessary repair or reconstruction. The original and crash-tested situation is guaranteed after this exchange.
- H2 | W2 (rigid) ASI B according to EN 1317-1:2011
- reinforcing elements protected against corrosion
- proven impact severity level 1,2 ≙ ASI B
- crash tested with contraction joints without spalling
- reconstruction according to norm in case of damage
- crash-tested with specified asphalt abutment